Garlic Butter & Mushrooms Baked Pork Chop Recipe
Delicious and easy pork chops with a flavorful butter sauce that compliments the meal perfectly.
Author: Janel at A Mom's Take
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3-4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Flour, All Purpose
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, Cleaned and Sliced
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from amomstake.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a large skillet over medium high heat combine butter, garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme.
3.Once butter has melted, add your pork chops and seer on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
4.Once both sides of the pork chops are a golden brown place in oven and bake for 35 minutes or until centers are no longer pink. *Time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
5.Remove skillet from oven and remove your pork chops and sit them aside to rest.
6.Whisk flour and milk into your pan with the remaining liquids after removing the pork chops. Whisk until all lumps are removed. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7.Serve over the top of pork chops.
You'll also love
- Mexican Rice and Beef Tacos 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Bread 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Coconut Rice 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chai Masala Pumpkin Pie 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Cabbage Soup-Low Sodium 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chickpea Dip with Italian Parsley... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork (Clubhouse) 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Garlic Dill Pickles 4.2/5 (10 Votes)