Chicken and Zucchini Noodle Caprese
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut 1/2-inch cubes
- kosher salt
- ground pepper
- 1/4 t dried oregano
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 lb. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 T chopped fresh basil
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 2 oz. fresh mini mozzarella balls, cut in half
Start by spriralizing the zucchini. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano. In a large non-stick pan set over med-high heat, heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil. Add the chicken and cook, stirring until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
Reduce heat to medium, add the remaining oil and garlic and cook until golden, 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer, covered, until the tomatoes soften, 15 minutes.
Increase heat to high, stir in the zucchini and basil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook 2 minutes. Add the chicken back to the skillet along with the mozzarella and serve right away.
You'll also love
- ORANGE SUNSHINE LOAF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basil Tomato Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta, Ziti with Italian Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Chile Chicken-Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Zucchini Pizza Bites - low... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- zucchini mini pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)