Slow Cooker Raspberry Coconut Cake
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 to 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/4 cup powdered egg whites
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (optional but oh so good!)
Grease the inside of a 6 quart slow cooker with coconut oil spray or similar. I like to use Kelapo coconut oil spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut, sweetener, powdered egg whites, baking soda and salt.
Stir in eggs, melted coconut oil, almond or coconut milk, and coconut extract until well combined. Gently fold in berries and chocolate chips, if using.
Spread batter in prepared slow cooker and cook on low for 3 hours. Turn off slow cooker and let cake cool completely.
Top with lightly sweetened coconut whipped cream, if desired.