- 1 pound of bacon
Placing bacon--without separating slices--in Pam-sprayed 9x12" baking pan.
Bake at 425F for 20 min & then drain off all drippings, separate the slices into single layer & return to bake for another 20 min or till almost crispy.
Drain & refrigerate bacon on paper napkin lined paper plates, sealed in plastic food bags.
Use in a sandwich filling or in other dishes.
You'll also love
- Citrus Mashed Plantains 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Chinese Eggplant 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fennel-Coriander Top Sirloin Roast 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey Breast with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork and Rice Meatball Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Filipino White Bean and Pork Stew 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mahi Mahi with Bacon-Tomato Butter 4.6/5 (8 Votes)