Apple Walnut Salad
- 2 small red apples, diced
- 2 small green apples, diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 lemon, squeezed for juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can Fruit Cocktail
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces half & half
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Honey
Adapted from LaPreferida.com
1. In a bowl, mix apple slices with lemon juice to prevent browning.
2. Drain fruit cocktail.
3. Mix together apples, pineapple, fruit cocktail, marshmallows, coconut, condensed milk, half & half, walnuts and honey.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.