Garlic Shrimp Linguine
- 1 lb uncooked linguine
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 mins or until al dente. drain
in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat, add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. simmer over low heat for 3 to 5mins, stirring frequently.
increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to saucepan; cook for about 3 to 4 mins or until shrimp begins to turn pink. do not overcook.
divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with parm cheese and fresh parsley. if desired.
You'll also love
- Maple Bacon Snowballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Shrimp Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Farmer's Market Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugarless Rhubarb Pie 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Spanish Baked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir Fried Sesame Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- macaroni salad (Cooked Dressing) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic And Herb Buttermilk Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)