No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1 large California Avocado
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip (or 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Adapted from crazyforcrust.com
1. Place the avocado and peanut butter in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and no chunks of avocado remain. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in sweetened condensed milk, then fold in whipped topping. If using whipping cream instead of Cool Whip, beat the cream until stiff peaks form before folding in.
2. Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips, then transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Note: For those counting points, 7 WW SmartPoints for about 1/4 cup of ice cream not including the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. The ice cream tastes amazing without them!