Shrimp and Grape Tomato Skewers
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, rough chopped Sarah’s Mediterranean sea salt to taste
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, rough chopped 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
. Toss together the shrimp, olive oil, chili flakes, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano and sea salt. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
3. Alternately thread 3 marinated shrimp and 3 tomatoes onto the skewers. Grill the shrimp until
they are just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
4. Transfer to a platter and drizzle with Feta Vinaigrette
1. In a medium-size bowl whisk together the vinegar, shallot and honey.
2. Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking quickly to form a temporary emulsion.
3. Stir in the dill and feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Maple Bacon Snowballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's(Sydney's mom in law) Stuff... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orzo with Mushrooms and Walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoky Pork and Sweet Potato Boudin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chops - Grilled with Peaches and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage, Tomato & Fennel Shells 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Shrimp Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)