- one angel food cake cut up into small pieces
- clean and slice 1 pint strawberries
- wash 1 pint blueberries and remove stems
- 2 small cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- (Any other fruit can be used such as kiwi, raspberries, blackberries,etc)
- one package chocolate pudding prepared as directed (large box)
- one large container Cool Whip (8oz)
In a clear bowl, first put in pieces of cake
Then pour in some of the pudding
Add some sliced berries, fruit. etc
Top with cool Whip.
Now start process again with cake, pudding, fruit and Cool Whip until bowl is filled and top with Cool Whip.
Refrigerate email@example.com least 8 hours but the longer the better.
Best if made one day in advance.
When you serve it, go straight down so you get all the layers in one serving.