White Chocolate Scones
- 2C2 C Dove white chocolate baking mix
- 3C3 C flour
- 3tsp3 tsp baking powder
- 8Tbsp8 Tbsp butter, cold
- 4Tbsp4 Tbsp crisco
- 3/4C3/4 C Craisins
- 1 1/2C1 1/2 C whipping cream
- 22 eggs
- 11 egg for egg wash
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients.
3. Cut in butter and crisco, then create small hole in center of mixture.
4. Whisk together cream and eggs, then pour into hole.
5. Add Craisins.
6. Slowly mix until dough begins to form, being careful to not over mix.
7. On a floured surface, roll dough into 1 inch thickness.
8. Cut triangles with a knife, and place onto baking pan.
9. Brush tops with egg wash, then sprinkle with coarse sugar.
10. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
11. Serve and enjoy!