Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 ⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from food.com
In large resealable plastic bag, combine the soda, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder and horseradish.
Seal the bag and turn to coat.
Drain and discard marinade.
Grill chicken over medium-heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
You'll also love
- The Ultimate Crab Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Iron-Skillet Cornbread 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Open-Faced Beef Sandwiches with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Beef Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Crisp Toasts... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Wings 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Goat Cheese-Mushroom Chicken... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)