Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
- 2 6oz cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 14.5oz chicken broth
Prepare stuffing according to package.
Preset oven to 350.
Cook sausage in skillet until brown. Drain.
Mix sausage, stuffing, onion, celery, butter, poultry seasoning and desired amount of broth.
Transfer to baking dish and bake 30 minutes until lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Carrot-Yogurt Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lion House Orange Rolls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwitches 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef: Stuffed Cabbage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornmeal Mush 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESY RICE & CORN CASSEROLE 4/5 (1 Votes)