Egg Bake (Farmer's Casserole)
- 3C.3 C. Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1C.1 C. Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1C.1 C. Cooked Ham, cubed
- 1/4C.1/4 C. Green Onion, well chopped
- 44 Eggs, well beaten
- 12oz.12 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 1/4tsp.1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/2tsp.1/2 tsp. Salt
1. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
2. Arrange hashbrowns evenly in bottom of baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with ham, cheese, and onion.
4. Combine milk, eggs, and seasonings in small bowl.
5. Pour milk mixture over hashbrowns.
6. Refrigerate overnight, covered.
7. Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes, or until set.
8. Let rest for 5 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!