Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
- One 16-ounce package rice noodles
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup minced fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 breasts rotisserie chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 medium carrots, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/katie-lee/asian-chicken-noodle-salad.html?oc=linkback
For the salad: Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool, then drain again thoroughly.
Mix the cilantro, mint, peanuts, scallions, chicken, carrots and cucumber with the noodles in a large bowl.
For the sauce: Whisk together the soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, vinegar, lime juice, ginger, oil, garlic and jalapeno in a medium bowl.
Toss the salad with the sauce. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.