Curried Chicken Salad
- 1 whole roasted deli chicken (or 1 1/2 lbs. cooked chicken)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Major Grey's mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 heaping cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews
Remove chicken from the bone and dice into large bite-size pieces.
For the dressing, combine the mayo, wine, chutney, curry powder, in a large bowl and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine the chicken with enough dressing to moisten well. Add the celery, green onions, raisins and grapes, and mix well.
Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavor to blend. Add the cashews and serve.