Apple-Raisin Bread Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups crustless white bread in 3/4" cubes (7 slices)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Additional ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 11- by 7-inch glass baking dish.
Whisk first 6 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Fold in bread, apple, and raisins. Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake pudding 30 minutes. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon. Bake pudding until top is golden and center is set, about 35 minutes longer.
Spoon pudding into bowls. Top with vanilla ice cream and serve.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.