Creamy Chicken Lasagna
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan, and shred.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl, mix the chicken with cream cheese, Ricotta and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish and lay 6 noodles on top of sauce. Cover with the chicken mixture, some sauce and top with 6 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.