Studies have shown that grapefruit can help curb hunger and help protect your heart – making it a great way to start your day.
- 2 grapefruit
- 4 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 ⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from kitchme.com
1.Position oven rack about 4 inches from heat. Preheat broiler.
2.Cut a thin slice off both ends of each grapefruit so they are flat. Cut each grapefruit in half horizontally. Place grapefruit cut side up on a baking sheet. Drizzle each half with maple syrup or honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3.Broil for 5 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned.
You'll also love
- Garlicky Greens Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- One-Pot Pastalaya (Serves 6) 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pineapple Kabobs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Apple Tart Tatin, Vanilla... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemony Grilled Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheese/Grape Appetizer 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Rib Eye with Lemon & Garlic 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pomegranate Grapefruit Paloma 4.3/5 (8 Votes)