Sausage and Egg Omelet Muffins (Paleo)
Packed with protein, these Paleo omelet muffins can help you keep feeling full until lunchtime comes around.
- 12 egg
- 8 oz sausage, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 ⁄2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1 ⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from kitchme.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
2.Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix in sausage, bell pepper, onion, sea salt, and black pepper. Evenly divide egg mixture into prepared muffin cups.
3.Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until muffins are set in the middle.