Herb Pull-Apart Bread
- 3 TBS butter or margarine
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 24 balls frozen white dinner roll dough (from 3 lb package)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 285mins
1) Spray 12 cup fluted tube cake pan (do not use 10 cup) with cooking spray. In 1 quart saucepan, heat all ingredients except roll dough over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted.
2) Place half of the frozen dough balls in pan. Generously brush butter mixture over dough in pan. Layer remaining dough balls in pan. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Cover and let stand in warm place about 4 hrs or until double in size.
3) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 22 to 27 mins or until bread sounds hollow when tappen and top is deep golden brown. Cool 5 mins; turn upside down onto serving plate.