BBQ Chicken with Nectarine and Feta Slaw
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper, divided
- 3/8 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 c sliced nectarines, sliced
- 1 pkg broccoli slaw
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh green onion
- 1 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
Combine 4 tbsp olive oil, vinegar, 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add nectarines and slaw and toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle chicken evenly with remaining salt and let rest for one hour. When ready to cook, preset oven to 350 degrees F, put chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining pepper. Bake for 20 mins or until chicken is almost cooked through. Coat with BBQ sauce and bake 5 more mins.
Divide slaw mixture evenly among plates, top with chicken and sprinkle with green onions, feta and bacon.