Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Tender, juicy meatloaf stuffed with macaroni and cheese? Oh, yes—and making it is even easier than it might sound.
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Prepare Dinner as directed on package.
Meanwhile, mix meat, onions, bread crumbs, egg and 2 Tbsp. A.1. just until blended. Divide meat mixture in half; pat each half into 10x8-inch rectangle on sheet of parchment paper.
Reserve 1/2 cup cheddar. Mix remaining cheddar with Dinner; spread over meat mixture, starting at one short end of each rectangle and spreading to within 3 inches of opposite end.
Roll up each rectangle, starting at Dinner-covered end and removing parchment as meatloaf is rolled; press ends and edges of meatloaf together to seal. Use parchment to transfer meatloaves, seam sides down, to 2 (13x9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray. Discard parchment.
Bake meatloaves 25 min. Whisk ketchup and remaining A.1. until blended; spoon over meatloaves. Sprinkle with reserved cheddar. Bake 10 min. or until meatloaves are done (160ºF). Let stand 10 min. before slicing to serve.
Bake meatloaves 25 min.
Whisk ketchup and remaining A.1. until blended; spoon over meatloaves. Sprinkle with reserved cheddar. Bake 10 min. or until meatloaves are done (160ºF). Let stand 10 min. before slicing to serve.
You'll also love
- Citrus Mashed Plantains 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Chinese Eggplant 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Feta Meatballs and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Pasta Puttanesca 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- RAVIOLI WITH SAUTEED ASPARAGUS AND... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Beans and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Zoodles 4.1/5 (91 Votes)