Out of the World Cheesy Dip
413 cal, 25 g fat, 20 g protein, 31 g carb, 2 g fiber
- 1/2 lb provolone shredded
- 2 tsp fresh shave chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- Honey for drizzling
- 1 baguette., sliced and toasted, or chips
1. heat an outdoor grill to high. In an 8 inch cast iron skillet, spread the provolone evenly, then scatter the sage, oregano, and walnut halves on top.
2. Place the pan on the grill and heat for 5 mins or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from heat, drizzle with honey, and serve immediately with bread.