Get chocolate wasted with this delicious Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake. Chocolate graham crackers in the crust, plus intense cocoa powder and luscious milk chocolate in the filling makes for a delicious dessert.
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 8 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Baking spray with flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup blackberries
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare crust, spread oats on a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring after 5 minutes. Cool. Combine oats, crackers, brown sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add butter and egg white; process until moist. Press mixture into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with baking spray. Bake at 350°F for 22 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
To prepare the filling, sift together granulated sugar, cocoa, flour, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place cheeses in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and chocolate, beating at low speed just until combined. Sprinkle sugar mixture over top of cheese mixture; beat at low speed until combined. Fold 1 cup whipped topping into mixture. Pour mixture into prepared pan, smoothing top.
Bake at 325°F for 1 hour or until cheesecake center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Slice cheesecake into 14 slices; top each serving with about 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Divide berries among servings.
You'll also love
- Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Moroccan Chickpea & Couscous Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Speedy Brownies Recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Drop Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Power Balls 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip &... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- New York Cheesecake Cupcakes 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Four-Layer Chocolate Birthday Cake... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)