EASY! EASY! EASY!
You can also make this and put it in puff pastry for individual pies :0)
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 nine-inch double piecrust
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line bottom of pie pan with crust.
In small skillet sauté the chopped onion until slightly soft and set aside.
Mix together turkey, mixed vegetables, onion, soup & milk.
Pour into piecrust.
Cover with top crust and crimp edges.
Poke holes in top crust and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe