Baby Back Ribs
- 1 rack of baby back ribs (Pork)(about 1 pound)
- black pepper
- ground garlic
- Option 1 - your favorite BBQ sauce
- Option 2 - make marinate
- 3 cloves garlic coarsely chopped
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped (1 inch long)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Put garlic, ginger, sugar and 1 tablespoon of salt in a blender and puree it. Next add honey and soy sauce and mix again.
Coat the ribs on both sides with the marinate and let it sit in the refrigerator covered for 1 to 4 hours.
Heat up grill to medium high
Sprinkle black pepper and ground garlic on both sides of the rib rack.
Start with bone side down, cook for 12 minutes.
Next flip over and cook the other side for 12 minutes. (may have to cook longer with larger racks).
Rack is done when meat starts to pull away from end of bone.
Put your BBQ sauce on and cook for 5 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Enchilada Slow Roasted Baby Back... 0/5 (0 Votes)