Healthy Shrimp And Asparagus Stir-Fry
- 4 tablespoons olive oil - 477 calories
- 1 pound raw shrimp - 539 calories
- 1 pound asparagus - 91 calories
- 1 teaspoons salt - 0 calories
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper - 3 calories
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced - 4 calories
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced - 2 calories
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce - 8 calories
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice - 7 calories
1. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to the pan, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add asparagus. Add ginger and garlic, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir frequently and cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
3. Return the shrimp to the pan, then add soy sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well combined. Just before the dish is ready, add lemon juice, stir once more, then serve while hot.
You'll also love
- Salmon Rillettes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Roasted Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chilled Cherry Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugarless Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Crab Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curry Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Caesar Salad with Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)