Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- 4 red tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 4 Sliced Garlic Cloves
- Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and place, cut side down, on a paper towel–lined plate. Let stand 30 minutes to drain.
2. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Mist a baking dish with Garlic Olive Oil, then arrange tomato halves, cut side up, in a single layer in dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine herbs. Add pepper, to taste. Spread herb mixture evenly over tomatoes. Top with Garlic Slices and drizzle with Garlic Olive Oil.
4. Bake in oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove dish from oven, top with fresh basil and
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Stout Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chilled Cherry Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA CHICKPEA SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugarless Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Corn and Cucumber Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rustic Tomato Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Smoked Chile Glaze Lamb... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aioli, Garlic (w/ mayo) 0/5 (0 Votes)