Fabrio's Steak with Salsa Verde
- Olive oil
- Egg Yolks
- Dried bread crumbs
- Anchovies, in oil.
- Freshly ground pepper
- Spring of Rosemary
1. Heat olive oil in stainless steel pan.
2. Add steak.
3. Hold steak on a pan that will be used for broiling.
Make sauce in food processor.
1. A hand full of parsley (with stems).
2. Add ½ cup of good quality virgin olive oil (making a sauce, so need lots).
3. Add 3-4 egg yolks (for smoothness).
4. Add about ¼ cup dried bread crumbs (to absorb oil so does not run on plate).
5. Add about 12 capers (small hand full).
6. Add 2 anchovies, in oil.
7. Add freshly ground pepper.
1. Drizzle with olive oil (makes the crust).
2. Salt and pepper the steak.
3. Add a spring of Rosemary along the steak.
4. Broil 5 minutes for medium rare.
5. Serve sauce on the side of the steak, on plate.