Cherry-Almond Cheesecake Squares
- 1 large egg white
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar substitute
- 1 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipp Topping
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 8-inch square pan with foil; spray lightly with cooking spray.
Beat egg white and sugar substitute in small bowl with whisk until blended. Add nuts; stir gently to coat. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Set aside.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is melted. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened.
Beat cream cheese, milk and extract in large bowl with whisk until blended. Gradually add gelatin, beating until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spread over nuts in pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.