Power Spinach Salad
By Sharon T
Greens are the highest alkaline-forming foods and they are full of vitamins A, K, and D. Adding spinach to your meal is an excellent way to alkalize your diet.
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- A few drops of stevia
- Tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, roasted until golden
- 2 mandarin orange sections
Adapted from CARE2.COM
1. Wash and trim spinach; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, stevia and Tamari or Braggs in large bowl; add avocado cubes, coating well with the dressing.
3. Toss spinach and walnuts with avocado and dressing.
4. Add mandarin orange sections and toss spinach salad again.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/4-essential-alkaline-recipes.html#ixzz4E7u2LXrQ