Tuscan Sausage & Bean Dip
Tuscan Sausage and Bean Dip is the Italian-inspired bean dip recipe that your appetizer table is craving. Filled with the Tuscan flavors of hot Italian sausage, zesty herbs, fresh garlic and onions, healthy spinach, and creamy cheeses. Serve this recipe with assorted crackers, tortilla chips, baked pita chips, toasted baguette slices, or assorted fresh vegetable sticks.
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce)package fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- assorted crackers or toasted French bread baguette slices, to serve
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, and garlic over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain. Stir in wine or broth, oregano, salt, and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is almost evaporated.
Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in spinach, beans, and tomatoes; cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Transfer to a greased 8-inch square baking dish or 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (434 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)