Lemon Crumb Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened, divided
- 2-1/2 cups flour, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Melt 1/2 cup butter. Mix 1-1/4 cups flour, dry gelatin mix and brown sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in melted butter; set aside. Mix remaining flour, baking powder and baking soda until blended.
Beat remaining butter and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Blend in sour cream and lemon zest. Gradually beat in baking powder mixture.
Spoon into 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with gelatin mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
You'll also love
- Spicy whole roasted Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cuban Pork Chops with Mojo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Walnuts and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AVOCADO CURRY DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Lime Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Orange Marinated Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Dream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)