Pan Seared Turkey Chops
Mix together a delicious soul food seasoning with turkey chops and sear them to perfection for your next at-home dinner night!
- 4 turkey chops (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white wine (or more olive oil)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dark chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery powder
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from chefgarvin.com
Pre-heat a large sauté pan with olive oil. Rinse turkey chops and season with pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, parsley, paprika, salt and celery powder (soul food seasoning mixture). Pat the seasoning into the meat to seal in flavor.
Place turkey chops into hot pan with olive oil. Sear for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan and lay on paper towel to soak up excess oil.
Add white wine to remaining juices in pan and bring to a slight simmer. Return chops to pan and simmer until chops cook through. To serve, place chops on plate and drizzle with sauce.
You'll also love
- Arroz Con Bacalao, Rice with... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pot Roast 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Baked in Foil with Sweet... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Asparagus... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Paula Deen Eggplant Casserole 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Kjötsúpa (Icelandic Lamb Soup) 3.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Microwave Turkey Meatloaf 3.6/5 (5 Votes)