Black Bean, Tomato & Corn Tostadas - WW
4 ww pts. 4 servings.
- 3 T lime juice
- 1 t EVOO
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 c canned black beans rinsed & drained
- 1/2 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 c diced canned green chilies
- 2 T minced red onion
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 in) corn tortillas, toasted
Whisk together lime juice, oil, cumin & salt. Add beans, tomatoes, corn, chilies, onion, cilantro & garlic. Stir to combine.
Place tortillas on 4 plates & top evenly with black bean mixture. Serve immediately.
Note: Make a double batch & serve it at another Mellon a bed of salad greens or inside half pita breads. Adjust WW pts accordingly.
You'll also love
- BACON AND POTATO CHOWDER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Lamb Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AVOCADO CURRY DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ONION SOUP BY JOHN HARRIS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Corn Crockpot Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn on the grill 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Patatas Bravas - Home Fries with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Shells with Sweet Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)