Light Lemon Olive Oil Salad Dressing
By Sharon T
This is a base recipe that you can make up different each time with a variety of herbs.
What makes this light is the addition of water which also makes it more alkalizing.
- 1 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 – 1 tsp. salt
- Few drops of liquid Stevia
- 1 – 3 tsp. basil
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint (or 2 tsp. dried) for a mint dressing
Adapted from CARE2.COM
Put all ingredients into a blender; blend till smooth.
Put in a jar with a lid and refrigerate till using.
You'll also love
- Salmon Wellington 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Lamb Kofta with Tzatziki 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Red Cabbage, Carrot & Mint Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato Kugel 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcakes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Cannelloni with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot chicken gnocchi soup... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Zucchini Noodles with Caper Olive... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)