CREAM CHEESE COOKIE CUPS
- 1 tube refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cup confectioners sugar
Cut cookie dough in half. Press about 1 tablespoon of dough onto the bottom and sides of 12 ungreased mini muffin cups. Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Using the end of the wooden spoon handle. reshape the puffed cookie cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat confectioners sugar. Spoon into cookie cups. Store in refrigerator.