French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. container french onion dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed french fried onions
- 1 cup crushed
Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed french fried onions.
Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until heated through
You'll also love
- Lettuce Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jack Daniel’s Bacon Mac And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Orange Marinated Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Red Peppers, Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FRENCH ONION SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Rice Penne with Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant Noodle Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)