Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
- 2 cups fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 4 cups packed spinach leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh italian parsley
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but firm, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well and place in bowl.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Add to pasta along with spinach, tomato, nuts and parsley. Toss to coat.