- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
In skillet saute onion for 4-5 minutes. Stir in chives. Unroll crescent roll. cut to fit into greased mini muffin cups. Fill each with mixture.
In a large bowl, combine eggs and cheeses. Spoon in dough. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Sprinkle with chives.