- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped onion
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces uncooked shrimp peeled, deveined
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 12 ounces linguine freshly cooked
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until onion is golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in flour and coriander and cook 1 minute. Add wine and cream and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Add shrimp and scallops and simmer until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Mix in parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over linguine and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.