French Onion Chicken Nuggets
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed (makes approximately 36 chicken nuggets)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 bag French Onion Chips, crushed into tiny pieces
- olive oil spray
Adapted from foodgawker.com
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place crushed Chips in a shallow bowl and set aside (they may all not fit in one bowl, you may need to work in batches)
3. Whisk together egg and milk in a shallow bowl, set aside.
4. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
5. Dip each cube of chicken into the egg mixture and then immediately into the chips. Use your fingers to press the chicken into the chips, coating completely on all sides.
6. Set on the baking sheet.
7. Repeat with the rest of the chicken, leaving space between each nugget on the baking sheet.
8. Lightly spray the nuggets with olive oil spray.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
10. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.