Spiced Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, mashed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 3/4 - to 1-pound pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 450°F. Blend first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle pork with spice mixture, salt and pepper. Place in 13x9x2-inch pan. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 150°F., about 20 minutes. Transfer pork to plate.
Add broth to pan. Set pan directly over high heat and bring broth to boil, scraping up browned bits. Simmer until pan juices thicken slightly, about 3 minutes. Slice pork into rounds; place on plates. Top with pan juices and cilantro.