Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
A perfect blend of flavors -- a little heat from the jalapeño, and the sweet strawberries make a delightful topping for this goat cheese based bruschetta.
- 6 slices grilled bread
- 12 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped vidalia onion
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Spread goat cheese on toasts.
Combine strawberries, tomatoes, sugar, lime juice, jalapeno, onion and pepper. Stir in basil.
Top toasts with salsa.
You'll also love
- Black Eyed Pea Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon-Basil Marinade 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Roast Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Honeyed Yogurt and Blueberry Tart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Berry Brioche Bread Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sangria Flora 5/5 (1 Votes)
- German Sausage & New Potato Salad... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 5/5 (1 Votes)