Mini Vegan Quiches
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- A pinch of black salt(optional)*
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 8 sundried tomatoes, chopped into small chunks**
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from wallflowerkitchen.com
1. Preheat oven to 220C / 430F and coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, water, nutritional yeast, black salt, herbs and sun dried tomatoes.
3. Coat a frying pan with some cooking spray and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes until softened and beginning to brown. Remove from the pan and add to the bowl.
4. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Pour the mixture into the muffin tin. You should get 8 mini quiches.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the quiches are firm and browned on top.
7. Serve warm, freeze for later or keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
*Black salt gives an "eggy" taste but is completely optional.
**If using sun-dried tomatoes in oil, you can rinse them in water and use a paper towel to soak up any leftover oil.
You'll also love
- 2013 Strawberry Corn Salsa 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken and Waffles 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Soya Chilly Tikka 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Panera Bread All-Purpose Stuffing 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Toaster Oven Pork Chops 2.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Hard-Boiled Eggs in an 8-Quart... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Desserts - Gluten-Free Blueberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)