- 1/3 c. Mayo (Not miracle whip)
- 1 tbsp dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 c. (4oz) cooked corned beef-finely chopped
- 1 c. (4oz) shredded swiss cheese
- 1 c. sauerkraut-rinsed,drained, and patted dry with paper towel
- 1 pkg (10 oz) refridgerated pizza crust
In medium bowl combine mayo,mustard,and caraway seeds. Add cornbeef, cheese,sauerkraut;blend well. Unroll dough onto large ungreased cookie sheet. Stretch into 14x12 inch rectangle. Cut dough lengthwise in half. Spoon half of the filling onto each piece, spreading to within 1 inch of edges, from long side, roll each jelly-roll style; pinch to seal edges. Arrange rolls, seam side down, 3 inches apart. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 min or until golden brown. Let stand 5 min. Cut into 1-inch slices.