- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 3 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, chopped
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 10 flour tortillas
1. Cook onion in butter until soft. Remove from heat. Stir in green chiles and chicken.
2. In a bowl combine evaporated milk, soup and sour cream. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in sauce. Place 3 tablespoons chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up.
3. Place seam down in greased foil baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Top with remaining sauce. Cover with extra heavy foil. Label and freeze.
Thaw. Bake covered, 60 minutes at 350º.