Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- 3 lbs small yellow potatoes, halved
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 2 Tbl butter, melted
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 14 tsp pepper
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbl chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
Lightly grease slow cooker. Place potatoes and all ingredients except cheese and parsley into slow cooker and toss well.
Cover and cook on low 5-7 hours or on high 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir every few hours.
Transfer potatoes to large bowl and toss with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Re season with salt and pepper if needed.