Baby BLT Bites
Not quite mini bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwiches, but even better! Cherry tomatoes stuffed with a creamy bacon filling and served on a bed of lettuce.
- 20-30 cherry or strawberry tomatoes
- 3/4 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 20-30 appetizer servings.