This is a must try drink! So simple, yet delicious. It's a dupe for Red Robin's drink.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in the soda and lemonade concentrate. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)